Tuesday, 8 September 2009
CHRIS BIANCHI AND ROBERT RUBBISH ART SHOW 1ST OCTOBER
1st October - 31st October 2009
Concrete Hermit Gallery
5a Club Row, London, E1 6JX
Robert Rubbish and Chris Bianchi (of Le Gun magazine and Bare Bones tabloid) bring you a unique collaboration. They will be
transforming the Concrete Hermit gallery into an interstellar installation that coincides with the 4o year anniversary of the first
man on the moon. They will be showing their cosmic collections of curiosities. The artists will be exhibiting their own individual
artworks as well as collaborative paintings drawings and assemblages made specifically for the show. The pair take their
inspirations from the time they spent creating and running a modern day curiosity shop in Hackney in 2007 as well as many other
sources including the films of Alejandro Jodorowsky, space rock, dipsomania, the occult, magic, Catholicism, James Ensor,
chemical memories, psychedelic experiences, death and Belgium. The exhibition will also have special events programmed
including a requiem mass on the last day: Halloween.
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (56)
- ► 2011 (129)
- ► 2010 (81)
- PHOTOS OF EXBO SET UP
- SOME PRINCE FAR EYE BIANCHI PAINTINGS
- NEW SMALL PAINTINGS
- EYE FLYER FOR ARTSHOW ON THE 1ST OCTOBER
- NEW BARE BONES IS CALLING FOR ARTWORKS AND STUFFS
- NEW DRAWINGS FOR FORTH COMING ART SHOW ON THE 1ST ...
- TODAY I HELPED PAPPA BIANCHI TO PAINT SOME PICTURE...
- CHRIS BIANCHI AND ROBERT RUBBISH ART SHOW 1ST OCTO...
- PHOTOS OF THE RUBBISHMEN ON LOCATION
- A FEW PHOTOS ON LOcation On THE RUBBISHMENS FLIM ...
- ▼ September (10)
- LOS PISTOLOS
- dead artists models