Monday, 24 January 2011
13 YEAR OLD BOY SCARES OFF WOLVES WITH MEGADEATH
I saw this story
on the web and
thought it was
it shows the
power of heavy metal
A 13-year-old Norwegian boy scared off a pack of wolves - by playing them heavy metal group Megadeath on his mobile phone.
Walter Acre was walking home from school in Rakkestad when he found himself encircled by the four snarling beasts, reports website Zvuki.ru.
Just as they seemed set to attack, the petrified youngster pulled out his phone and cranked out a song by Megadeth.
Walter had previously been told not to run away from wolves but to face them and attempt to scare them away.
And sure enough, the tactic worked as the sound of heavy metal music sent the animals scattering in confusion.
The website reports that Walter made it home safely, using one final blast of music to see off a stray wolf that was prowling close to his front porch.
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (56)
- BARE BONES ON i -D online
- 13 YEAR OLD BOY SCARES OFF WOLVES WITH MEGADEATH
- Went to High society at the wellcome collection
- THE LE GUN RIPP OFF COPY CATS
- photos from The Museum of Parodied Art
- Odd photo taken on a wet parisian sidewalk
- ME AND CHARLES BAUDELAIRE HANGING OUT IN GAY PARIS...
- PHOTOS FROM THE PARIS BAR SHOW IN PARIS
- the Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- The Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (73)
- LOS PISTOLOS
- dead artists models