Tuesday, 18 January 2011
photos from The Museum of Parodied Art
Hello all here are some
photos of my skull i
made for the The Museum of Parodied Art
which is an exhibition about parodies in a gallery in Groningen
in holland so i made a new new sir dame hirst skull
"for the love of god and money"
heres a few words from Natasha Taylor
who put the show on
Welcome to The Parody Blog!
It's a place that celebrates and questions all things that have to do with parodies, spoofs and irony.
For my final research at the Academy for Popculture I'm examining parodies within the context of pop culture through practical and theoretical research.
This space was created for communicating, to call interest for readers to start thinking, talking and discussing the topic parodies.
So please feel free to post or send questions, links, pictures about parodies to theparodyblog (at) gmail.com
Thank you for stopping by!
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (56)
- BARE BONES ON i -D online
- 13 YEAR OLD BOY SCARES OFF WOLVES WITH MEGADEATH
- Went to High society at the wellcome collection
- THE LE GUN RIPP OFF COPY CATS
- photos from The Museum of Parodied Art
- Odd photo taken on a wet parisian sidewalk
- ME AND CHARLES BAUDELAIRE HANGING OUT IN GAY PARIS...
- PHOTOS FROM THE PARIS BAR SHOW IN PARIS
- the Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- The Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (73)
- LOS PISTOLOS
- dead artists models