Wednesday, 19 January 2011
THE LE GUN RIPP OFF COPY CATS
Various designers/companies have been ripping-off our upside down cat image from LE GUN 4 recently - in particular the T-shirt designs we created using the same image for Duffer Saint George and Paul Smith.
We believe that it is wrong for these companies to be profiting from artwork and ideas that do not belong to them. If you know of any more examples please let us know.
Please support us by not buying these poor imitations.
For those who would like to buy the original T-shirt, we will be printing a new run to coincide with the launch of LE GUN 5 in April.
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (56)
- BARE BONES ON i -D online
- 13 YEAR OLD BOY SCARES OFF WOLVES WITH MEGADEATH
- Went to High society at the wellcome collection
- THE LE GUN RIPP OFF COPY CATS
- photos from The Museum of Parodied Art
- Odd photo taken on a wet parisian sidewalk
- ME AND CHARLES BAUDELAIRE HANGING OUT IN GAY PARIS...
- PHOTOS FROM THE PARIS BAR SHOW IN PARIS
- the Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- The Paris Bar at at Galerie Suzanne Tarasieve Pari...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (73)
- LOS PISTOLOS
- dead artists models