Tuesday, 3 May 2011
Photos from berlin us all in the paris bar berlin
So while we where in berlin
we did vist the paris bar
and have a meal and some drinks
it was lots of fun it is a great
place to see lots of cool artwork
we also hung out with michel wurthle
the owner who was lots of fun and
keept the drinks flowing below is a
little bit of history about the paris bar
bye for now
Michel Würthle, graphic artist, collector and owner of the Paris Bar, located at 152 Kantstrasse in Berlin.
Opened in 1950, the mythical Paris Bar is taken over in 1977 by Michel Würthle, an art lover who
brings this place to life with passion. A headquarters for the intellectuals, this bistro is a place of
freedom where the world is set to rights during entire nights : artists such as his great friends
Martin Kippenberger and Dieter Roth, A.R. Penck, Benjamin Katz, Albert Oehlen, Jonathan Meese,
Jannis Kounellis, Jörg Immendorff and Christoph Steinmeyer, who recently redid Martin
Kippenberger's famous painting of the Paris Bar ; celebrities like Dustin Hoffmann, Iggy Pop and
David Bowie; merchants like Rudolph Springer and Michael Werner; comedians, musicians and
- ► 2013 (22)
- ► 2012 (56)
- two new drawings
- More photos from last day of red gallery le gun sh...
- FROM ONE OLD QUEEN TO ANOTHER MORRISSEY LETTER TO ...
- LE GUN OUT NOW FOR SALE AT WWW.LEGUN.CO.UK
- IMAGES OF FAKE FILM POSTERS WE MADE FOR THE BOUROU...
- Saw the oscillation play at rough trade last thurs...
- Photos from berlin the last night in the paris bar...
- Photos from berlin of a street demo
- A trip to see david bowies old house in berlin
- Photos from berlin us all in the paris bar berlin
- MORE PHOTOS FROM BERLIN
- SOME PHOTOS FROM BERLIN TRIP
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (73)
- LOS PISTOLOS
- dead artists models